The Millennial audience does not have brand affiliation with Grey Goose Vodka, in order to grow the brand this audience needs to be captured via experiences that persuade them to choose Grey Goose over premium vodka or champagne in the high energy occasions
Extraordinary experiences are the new luxury, the millennial luxury audience values experiences over ‘acquiring things’.
Create a series of brand experiences that elevate the Millennial social gathering from the ordinary to the extraordinary – Use these experiences to deliver brand messaging and luxury associations. The concept saw us transport media and the brand’s target audience to a French Riviera inspired event; Grey Goose Boulangerie Bleue on Sydney Harbour where the extraordinary was brought to life. From martini classes to extraordinary experiences guests received full brand immersion in a truly unique and luxurious setting. Social media was then leveraged to reach the wider consumer audience with a content series produced on site and disseminated via influencers and owned channels
- A robust traditional and social media engagement strategy drove compelling feature articles and social traction for the Grey Goose Boulangerie Bleue campaign, with a total potential reach of over 5m.
- Over 100 high profile sports people, actors, musicians, artists and influencers attended the events, along with a further 1000 media, influencers and target consumers – all were immersed in the brand through 7 events over 3 days.
- Over 1,000 social media posts were made over the three days.
- App Design
- Consumer PR and Brand Activation
- Business-to-Business PR
- Digital Strategy and Execution