October 9, 2015. opr continues to bring home industry recognition, scooping six more awards at the 2015 PRIA NSW Awards For Excellence this week in Sydney.
Graham White, Group Managing Director, Howorth said the teams were once again humbled to have their work recognised as the best among so many shortlisted campaigns from agencies across the state.
He said: “We continue to be very proud of everyone’s achievements. Not only does it give us great satisfaction to be recognised for creativity and excellence against the industry’s best, but we’re also thrilled with the results achieved for our clients and are glad they can also share this success with us.
“The PRIA NSW Awards for Excellence are important for the industry and to win one and be highly commended and commended in five other categories is testament to the best in class work our teams keep producing. We’re now looking forward to the National PRIA Awards in Hobart later this year and hope the Al Jazeera Peter Greste campaign, which has been a privilege to work on for our teams in Howorth and Parker & Partners, goes one better and picks up a National award. It’s certainly deserving and would put the icing on the cake in what has been one of our best years in awards following success at the Asia Pacific SABREs and PR Week.” he continued.
OPR’s 2015 PRIA NSW Awards for Excellence Awards include:
- Winner: Issues Management and Crisis Communications – The release of Peter Greste with Howorth and Parker & Partners
- Highly commended: Business to Business Marketing – Expectations Vs Reality of Retirement in Australia, opr & Mercer
- Commended: Integrated Marketing and Communications Campaign Strategy – Orchestrate Amazing, the launch of Microsoft Azure Data Centre in Australia, opr & Microsoft Australia
- Commended: Digital and Social – FSC Friday, Howorth & Social@Ogilvy with the Forest Stewardship Council
- Commended: Public Affairs – The release of Peter Greste with Howorth and Parker & Partners
- Commended: Public Affairs – Joined Up Innovation with opr & Microsoft Australia
Finally, the Microsoft Orchestrate Amazing campaign was Highly Commended in the PR category in the global WPP internal ‘WPPed Cream’ awards, which is another significant accolade considering all the campaigns entered from the worldwide WPP group of companies.